If you’re having trouble with those small household repairs and minor adaptations around your home and are one of the Royal British Legion’s beneficiaries, then you could benefit from the Handy Van Service.
The Royal British Legion have a dedicated and trusted team of experienced handypeople who are fully trained to carry out low-level maintenance in your home, including:
- Changing light bulbs and tap washers
- Putting up shelves, curtain rails and grab rails
- Fitting smoke alarms and carbon monoxide detectors
- Fitting and changing door locks and other security features
- Building access ramps and storage sheds to house Legion-provided Electrically Propelled Vehicles
- Installing care phones.
Call for free on 0800 032 0306 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.