Innovative Operations Director for careers/employment support services for adults and young people
Innovation has been at the heart of our success; we have lead the way in winning social investment for contracts that deliver change. With the early retirement of our current Director, we now seek an innovative and determined leader to head up a range of our multi-site/agency services delivery teams. A member of our Executive and Board teams, you will play a key role in:
- Developing our client and market presence
- Driving excellence in our delivery
- Continuously improving our performance management framework and associated systems
- Building capacity in our teams of professionals to grow and achieve
Specific knowledge of the careers sector is not essential, and we seek candidates who are:
- Experienced in leading targeted services delivery such as employment/skills, social services, housing support and careers guidance
- Experienced in successfully managing and overseeing a diverse range of contract types, including PBR
- Innovative, able to shape our strategy and identify novel services approaches
- Bright and inquisitive, highly data/IT literate
- Customer and business development oriented and experienced in focused networking
To request a candidate pack, please contact our recruitment adviser at firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact Bryan McPaul on 01244 675 132 to arrange an informal discussion.
For specific enquires please contact our recruitment adviser, Bryan McPaul, at email@example.com, or on 01244 675 132
The closing date for applications is 30/11/2017.
Interviews will be held on 7th and 8th December