Job role: Scheme Organiser
Hours: 37 hours – 2 years fixed term in the first instance
Salary: £21,074 – £24,657 NJC SCP 22-27
Job Share considered for candidates with the right skills
Home-Start Knowsley is a voluntary organisation committed to promoting the welfare of families. Volunteers offer regular support, friendship and practical help to families under stress in their own homes. We also deliver a range of targeted courses and interventions to improve family health and wellbeing.
We are delighted to advertise for a Scheme Organiser to develop and deliver evidenced based and innovative programmes of support for children, young people and families. The person we are looking for will:
- Be responsible to the Scheme Manager and be a pro-active member of the experienced and effective staff team.
- Develop, deliver and evaluate evidence based and innovative training programmes to address the needs of children, young people and families, and volunteers.
- Recruit, train and manage volunteers.
- Work collaboratively with colleagues and hold a case load.
Essential to this role is:
- Experience in leading projects, including funding management and financial systems, evaluating and reporting.
- An outstanding track record of working to address the needs of vulnerable children, young people and families, especially if there is low level mental ill health.
- Knowledge of legislation and policy relating to children and families.
- Knowledge of the voluntary sector.
- Ability to work in partnership and develop networks.
Download an application pack at www.homestartknowsley.org.uk
For more information ring 0151 480 3910 or email email@example.com
Closing date: 12 noon on 14th November 2018
Proposed Interview date: Week commencing 26th November 2018
Home-Start Knowsley, 55 Rupert Road, Huyton, L36 9TB