Locality are the national network supporting community organisations to be strong and successful. They are expanding their staff team and want to recruit diverse talent to deliver their mission.
They have two Development Officer roles focussing on the North West (particularly Merseyside) and the north of England (particularly South Yorkshire). Successful applicants should be based within easy travel distance of these areas.
About the role
Both roles involve:
- Delivering high-quality business support on a one to one basis, and through training and workshops, to community organisations and other stakeholders (including Local Authorities)
- Supporting efforts to build a strong pipeline of consultancy opportunities
- Developing external relationships including partnerships and alliances
- Supporting the process of responding to tenders for contracts and funding bids to build earned income for the organisation
- Supporting a wide range of our programmes including undertaking in-depth grants assessments and providing keyworker support
- Working closely with our engagement team to support high-quality local events
For more information and to apply please visit; locality.org.uk/about/jobs/development-officer-x2/
Closing date: 12pm, 18th September 2019
Interviews are scheduled for 27th September 2019.
If you have any queries on the application process – please email Sheila on email@example.com