Sefton IAPT Partnership is seeking to recruit a team of professionally qualified practitioners who have experience of working with the mental health and emotional well-being difficulties of children and young people. This is an excellent 12 month professional development opportunity that will:
- Fund the academic training
- Fund the salary
Post Graduate Diploma/Certificate in Evidence-based Psychological Approaches for Children and Young People, validated by the University of Manchester, part of the national Improving Access to Psychological Therapies (IAPT) and seeking validation by the British Association of Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapy (BABCP).
The posts available are:
- Post Graduate Diploma in Evidence-based Practice working with 0-5s
- Post Graduate Diploma in Parent Training for Conduct Disorders
- Postgraduate Certificate in Learning Disability & Autistic Spectrum Disorder (LD & ASD)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Interpersonal Therapy for Adolescents (IPT-A)
Course Entry Requirements:
|Academic||· Relevant Honours Degree graded at 2.2 or above OR;
· Successful completion of pre-entry essay prior to acceptance on training programme.
|Professional||· Core profession as defined by BABCP. Please see https://www.babcp.com/Core-Profession for a list of core professions OR;
· Completion of KSA (Knowledge, Skills and Attitudes) portfolio. https://www.babcp.com/Accreditation/CBP/KSA.aspx
· Access to appropriate cases during and after training.
|NOTE: Students cannot be accepted onto any training programme if they are currently undertaking studies elsewhere or registered with another university.|
Location of Training: Psychological Therapies Training Centre, Greater Manchester West, Mental Health NHS Foundation Trust – 2 days per week
Location of Placement: Sefton Partnership – 3 days per week (Venus, Parenting 2000, Sefton Council, Sefton CAMHS)
|Post||Trainee Mental Health Practitioner|
|Salary||£23,023 – Equivalent to NHS Band 5|
|Contract||Fixed term (1 year) – Secondments will be considered|
|Hours||35 hours per week|
|Closing Date||12noon 04/11/18|
|Shortlisting||05 & 06/11/18|
|Interviews||TBC – November/December|
|Training Commences||January 2020|
For an application pack please email email@example.com. When requesting an application pack, please clearly state which post/s you wish to apply for and note that a separate application will be required for each role applied for.