Sefton Young Advisors want to hear from children and young people (age 11-18) across the Liverpool City Region’s six local authority areas (Halton, Knowsley, Liverpool, Sefton, St Helens and Wirral) on behalf of the Combined Authority in regards to the Spatial Development Strategy.
We want to know;
– How young people would like to work with the Combined Authority
– What young people think about the Spatial Development Strategy this covers
– What young people think about the current policies
The areas that this survey covers are;
– Health and Wellbeing
– Inclusive Economy
– Climate Change and the Environment
– Place Making and Communities
We would be very grateful if young people (11-18) could take time to complete this survey and let us know their thoughts – the survey takes approximately 4 minutes to complete.