Job Title: Healthwatch Sefton – Digital Communications Officer
Salary: £27,090 pro rata (£13,545.11 actual salary)
Hours: 17.5 hour per week (flexibly as agreed with Line Manager)
Location: Burlington House, Waterloo/Home working.
Accountable to: Healthwatch Sefton Manager
To develop and deliver appropriate, comprehensive and accessible communication and marketing support for Healthwatch Sefton.
Raise community awareness of Healthwatch Sefton branding, role and work projects.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the organisations digital plan in line with their wider communications and engagement objectives (including a refresh of the wider Healthwatch Sefton Communications strategy).
- Responsible for systems and processes to ensure the delivery of high-quality digital communications/campaigns that are timely, responsive and integrated with other team activities.
- Day to day content production and management of Healthwatch Sefton’s digital platforms and tools including websites, social media, and e-bulletins.
- Lead on the development of the quarterly newsletter to the Healthwatch Sefton membership.
- Creating innovative and engaging graphic, audio and video elements to support work plans and campaigns.
- Carrying out ongoing monitoring, evaluation and review of the effectiveness of digital communications using recognised analytics tools.
- Supporting team members and others in the effective use of digital media.
- Support the Healthwatch Sefton Manager and Chair to respond to reactive media enquiries in a timely and effective manner.
- Help to research and disseminate appropriate information to the membership of Healthwatch Sefton and support in drafting press releases when required.
The closing date for completed applications is 5pm, Monday 13 September 2021.
Interviews will take place Thursday 16 September 2021.
All completed applications and any enquiries to be sent to email@example.com