Sefton CVS holds the following quality assurance marks and training accreditations:
- NAVCA Quality Award
- Volunteer Centre Quality Assurance
- Royal Society for Public Health (RSPH) Health Promoting
- Navajo (LGBT-friendly) Charter Mark
- Workplace Wellbeing Charter
- Disability Confident Employer
- Approved Provider Status (Mentoring and Befriending)
- Open Awards Approved Centre
- Recognised Centre Royal Society for Public Health (RSPH)
- Recognised Centre Mental Health First Aid
In addition to existing awards, Sefton CVS and members of its team received the following new recognition during 2018/19:
- CVS was awarded the NHS 70 Community Partner of the Year Award by NHS South Sefton CCG and NHS Southport and Formby CCG, demonstrating the organisation’s strong, community-focused partnership work with local health commissioners.
- CVS was also recognised as Student Employer of the Year by Edge Hill University.
- Young Advisor and student Shannon Bryan was also named Student Employee of the Year by Edge Hill University.