Sefton CVS holds the following quality assurance marks and training accreditations:
- Investors in People – Gold Standard
- NAVCA Quality Award
- Volunteer Centre Quality Assurance
- Royal Society for Public Health (RSPH) Health Promoting
- Navajo (LGBT-friendly) Charter Mark
- Workplace Wellbeing Charter
- Disability Confident Employer
- Approved Provider Status (Mentoring and Befriending)
- Open Awards Approved Centre
- Recognised Centre Royal Society for Public Health (RSPH)
- Recognised Centre Mental Health First Aid
In addition to existing awards, Sefton CVS and members of its team received the following new recognition during 2016/17:
- CVS was recognised as Student Employer of the Year by Edge Hill
- Charity ADHD presented CVS with a Participation of the Year 2016 recognition award.
- Young Advisor and student Shannon Bryan was named Student Employee of the Year by Edge Hill University.
- Laura Goad was recognised as Young Advisor Lead of the Year in the National Young Advisor Awards 2016.
- In the same awards Sefton Young Advisors won Community Project of the Year for their involvement in Sefton Council’s 2030 Vision.
- CVS received a Bronze Award in the Ministry of Defence Employer Recognition Scheme for its work on the Sefton Armed Forces Covenant.
- The Poppy on the Beach initiative was a category award winner in the Remember World War One Awards 2016.