To apply for a grant from People’s Health Trust’s Active Communities funding programme, you must first check whether your area is open for funding. If you meet our criteria for Active Communities, you can begin the application process by submitting a quick Stage 1 application form. If successful, you will be invited to submit a more detailed Stage 2 application form.
Who can apply for funding?
You can only apply for funding from the Active Communities programme if:
- Your organisation supports people to create or shape local projects that will help their community or neighbourhood to become even better
- You are non-profit
- Your income is less than £350,000 a year, or an average of £350,000 or less over the last two years
- You have less than six months’ annual running costs in savings (with no restrictions on the money) after you have deducted the grant you wish to request from us
- Your organisation is constituted and is more than three months old
The application process
There are four steps to Stage 1 of the application process
- Step 1 – Establish whether your organisation is eligible for funding – read the eligibility criteria
- Step 2 – Tell us if you are a ‘neighbourhood-based project’ or a ‘community of interest’ (we explain these terms later on)
- Step 3 – Establish if your neighbourhood or community is fundable
- Step 4 – Submit the completed Stage 1 application form
We will tell you whether you will be invited to complete the full Stage 2 application form within five working days of us receiving your Stage 1 application form.
Upcoming Sefton CVS Funding Surgeries and Key Dates
|Fund opens and information is available online to potential applicants||12.07.17|
|Sefton CVS funding surgery at Burlington House, Waterloo||17.07.17 (9am-4pm)|
|Sefton CVS funding surgery at Southport Community Centre, Norwood Road||19.07.17 (9am- 1pm)|
|Sefton CVS funding surgery at Burlington House, Waterloo||24.07.17 (10am-3pm)|
|Sefton CVS funding surgery at Southport Community Centre, Norwood Road||25.07.17 (10am-4.30pm)|
|Sefton CVS funding surgery at Burlington House, Waterloo||31.07.17 (10am-3pm)|
|Sefton CVS funding surgery at Southport Community Centre, Norwood Road||01.08.17 (10am-4pm)|
|Fund closes for Stage 1 applications- applications can be made at any point before this date and a response will be provided 5 working days later.||1pm 09.08.17|
|Fund closes for Stage 2 applications||Expected 30.08.17|
|Final Decisions||within 10-12 weeks of Stage 2 application deadline|
Please note, dates above could be subject to change.
To book a one to one session please call 0151 920 0726 ext. 226 or email email@example.com
Sefton CVS are supporting local groups to apply to the Active Communities Fund, so if you have questions or need some help or advice, please complete the brief form below. Alternatively, call us on 0151 920 0726 ext. 226 or email firstname.lastname@example.org