How the Sector can Inspire Change for a Sustainable Future in Our Communities
Join us for our Virtual Annual Conference
Thursday 2 December 2021, 12:45pm – 3:30pm
with Keynote Speakers:
Steve Rotheram – Metro Mayor, Liverpool City Region Combined Authority
Charles Sainsbury – Energy and Sustainability Manager, Eden Project
This year our conference will focus on climate action in Sefton and how we as a sector can help to inspire change, as we aim for a sustainable future in our communities across the borough.
It will offer an opportunity to meet a range of local, regional and national climate change stakeholders, as well as the chance to participate in a number of interactive workshops and masterclasses throughout the event. Further details of guest speakers and stallholders can be found below.
- Charles Sainsbury – Energy and Sustainability Manager, Eden Project
- Steve Rotheram – Metro Mayor, Liverpool City Region Combined Authority
- Dwayne Johnson – Chief Executive Sefton Council
- Nature and Environment with Regenerus
- Health and Wellbeing with Living Well Sefton
- Climate Change and Saving Money (Community Energy Projects) with Local Energy Northwest Hub
- Climate Change a Funders Perspective with The National Lottery Community Fund: Climate Action Fund
- Tree Planting in Sefton with Mersey Forest
More information on this year’s conference is available to download in your Delegate Packs here.
Booking is essential with places are strictly limited and available on a first come first served basis. Book now to guarantee your place (maximum of 2 places per group/organisation!).
Alternatively, please call 0151 920 0726 or email email@example.com if you have any questions.
We look forward to seeing you at this year’s conference!