Sefton Council for Voluntary Service (CVS) are pleased to announce this year’s annual conference, titled “Rising to the Challenge: Maintaining Resilience & Supporting our Communities”, will take place on Wednesday 11th November 2020, 10.00am-12:30pm online via Zoom Video Call.
This year’s conference will offer an opportunity to meet a range of local, regional and national funders, as well as the chance to participate in a number of interactive workshops and masterclasses throughout the event. Sefton CVS are delighted to be joined by this year’s keynote speaker, Councillor Trish Hardy, Cabinet Member for Communities and Housing, and further details of guest speakers and stallholders can be found below.
This half-day virtual assembly will bring organisations and partners together to focus on:
- Recognising the mobilisation and response of VCF organisations in Sefton during the pandemic,
- Consider what works and share learning, experience and practice
- Identify the new challenges in our communities and how we respond
- How the sector can work towards being sustainable and resilient in an uncertain world
- Councillor Trish Hardy Cabinet Member for Communities and Housing
- Dwayne Johnson, Chief Executive Sefton Council
- Impact of COVID on the VCF Sector and Future Challenges
- Digital Delivery through a Pandemic
- Volunteering: COVID and Beyond
- Creative and Alternative Fundraising during the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Using Quantitative and Qualitative Data to Design and Develop our Local Insight
- PH Holt Foundation
- John Moores Foundation
- The Steve Morgan Foundation
- The National Lottery Community Fund
- The Community Foundation for Merseyside
For more information on this year’s conference please download your Delegate Packs here…
Places are strictly limited and are available on a first come first served basis. Please email; email@example.com to receive a link to the event registration and to guarantee your place (maximum of 2 places per group/organisation!). Alternatively, please call 0151 920 0726 and don’t forget to provide details of the attendees and the name of your group or organisation.
We look forward to seeing you, and we hope this year’s conference!