Sefton CVS are pleased to announce that this year’s Annual Conference,“Give A Little, Change A Lot: Innovation & Good Practice in Volunteering” will be held on Tuesday 30th October at Crosby Lakeside Adventure Centre (CLAC), Cambridge Road, Waterloo, Liverpool L22 1RR (click here for map).
To book your place, please email email@example.com.
Confirmed gust speakers:
- Karl Wilding, Director of Public Policy and Volunteering, NCVO
- Margaret Carney, Chief Executive, Sefton Council
- Cllr. Trish Hardy, Cabinet Member for Communities & Housing, Sefton Council
Interactive, good-practice workshops from regional and national guests including:
- Measuring the economic value & impact of volunteering (Social Value UK)
- Innovation and creativity in volunteering (British Red Cross)
- Diversity in Volunteering
More information including full programme and workshops will be available shortly, and if you would like to book your place please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0151 920 0726.