The Sefton Shining Stars Awards organised by Sefton CVS recognise and celebrate the achievements of Sefton’s children and young people aged up to the age of 16.
The emphasis of the awards is on achievements outside the normal school curriculum areas, and rewarding children and young people who may not normally gain recognition.
- Achieving and Caring
- Volunteering and Community Spirit
- The Mary Roberson Award for Inspiring Change
- Achiever of the Year Award
- Changing Attitudes
- The Catherine Strickland Award for Bravery
- Personality of the Year Award
- Participation Award
The 2017 Awards are now open for nominations!
If you know of a young person who deserves to be recognised, then complete a nomination form- either online or by downloading a form using the link below.
Please email completed forms to firstname.lastname@example.org (or complete the online form below) before Friday 3rd November 2017