If you are experiencing any difficulty in using the Sefton CVS website due to the size of the text, please contact 0151 920 0726 or email email@example.com
Alternatively, please follow the instructions below to increase font size using Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
1. Open an Internet Explorer window and select the Gear icon in the upper-right corner. From there, select Zoom.
2. In the Zoom menu, choose a predefined zoom size (the default is 100 percent) ranging from 50 percent to 400 percent. If you’d prefer to fine-tune the size yourself, you can click the Custom option and specify your own percentage.
Remember, for optimal browsing and posture, adjust the size of on-screen text so that it permits you to read comfortably at a distance of 3 to 5 feet.
1. Update to the latest version of the Google Chrome browser. Next, click the wrench icon in the upper-right corner of the Chrome window, and select Options.
2. In the navigation page, select Under the Hood.
3. In the Web Content section, click the Font Size drop-down menu. You can choose between multiple sizes of text ranging from Very Small to Very Large, and the changes will take effect immediately.
1. Update to the latest version of Firefox. Open a browser window, and then press theAlt key to bring up the File menu.
2. Click the View menu, then Zoom, then Zoom Text Only.
3. Hold down the Ctrl key on your keyboard, and then press the plus (+) key to make on-screen text larger or the minus/hyphen (–) key to make on-screen text smaller. You can continue to press either of the two keys to adjust the text size to your liking.