The Sefton Children With Additional Needs (CWAN) Network is a sub-group of the Every Child Matters (ECM) Forum, for those working with children with disabilities and their families – where updates from members, key themes, issues and pieces of work can be shared and explored. By coordinating approaches, this group shares good practice operationally and strategically, with intention to influence change.
The network meets bi-monthly, sharing resources and venues from members. Our principle aims will be:
- to develop a directory of contacts
- a shared calendar of events to avoid duplication
- to share skills and knowledge
- to be proactive and work together to problem solve
- to identify methods to resource the group in the future
Click here to download the CWAN Network Terms of Reference