The overarching aim of the network is to support and develop a strategic approach to the delivery of services for children, young people and families across all sectors in Sefton. The ECM Network:
- Recognises that partnerships influenced by the Voluntary, Community and Faith Sector (VCFS) support the achievement of key health and wellbeing outcomes for children, young people and families;
- Supports and facilitates the involvement and participation of voluntary, community and faith (VCF) organisations in the development and delivery of services, multi-agency approaches and inter-agency working;
- Encourages the development of a coordinated, strategic approach to local services, embedding best practice that enables quality outcomes for children, young people and families.
What is the ECM Network:
The ECM forum, which meets quarterly. Each forum has a different overarching theme and includes presentations, workshops, information sharing and networking opportunities. The ECM forum plays a key role in children and young people’s service planning, bringing together agencies with an interest in delivering services for children and young people aged 0-19 years (up to 25 if specific to additional needs) and their families.
Information sharing is facilitated through regular monthly updates through e-bulletins and the regularly updated webpage
ECM members- and in particular, our ECM Ambassadors sit on various boards and groups.
The work of the ECM Forum is underpinned by priorities relating to the Sefton Integrated Health & Wellbeing Strategy, Sefton’s Children’s Plan and the needs represented by the service users fed in by our member organisations.
Virtual Zoom Meeting
Friday 16th April, 10am – 12pm
For more information or to book a place on the Zoom meeting, please complete the short form below or alternatively please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Click the links below for more information on the Sub-groups;
Useful links, information and resources
- Sefton Local Safeguarding Children Board: http://seftonlscb.co.uk/
- Sefton Young Advisors: http://sefton.youngadvisors.org.uk/
Children England: www.childrenengland.org.uk
Department for Education: www.education.gov.uk
- National Council for Voluntary Youth Agencies: http://www.ncvys.org.uk/
- North West Regional Youth Work Unit: http://www.nwrywu.org.uk/
- Council for Disabled Children: http://www.councilfordisabledchildren.org.uk/
- Supporting Children of Prisoners: www.i-hop.org.uk
- National Council for Voluntary Youth Service (NCVYS) Policies Fact Sheet: click here
- Sefton Local Offer – https://www.seftondirectory.com/localoffer
- Sefton CVS VCF Direct – https://www.vcfdirect.org.uk/seftoncvs/
- Sefton Councils Learning Centre – seftonclc.melearning.university/course_centre