We hope that you can use this page really easily, to get lots of useful information and tools.
What is SEAS?
- SEAs was launched in 2013. We are a group of local charities who have all come together with the aim to help children, young people and families, by providing emotional support that suits what you need.
- The people who work in SEAS, have over 100 years of experience in delivering services and supporting local people.
- We can offer lots of different types of support, including mentoring, counselling, therapy, team building, advice, workshops and information on services.
- We work with young people and families, who need a little extra support, about their mental and emotional health.
We also offer a range of support services for 10-25 year olds who are self-harming or at risk of self-harm. You can access this service by completing our self-referral form, available to download here, or by asking your parent, school, or other service to refer you.
We’ve been researching what we think are so pretty great apps, that can help you to take care of your emotional health! Click here, for a list of helpful FREE Iphone and Android Apps!
Basic First Aid Packs
We think it is really important that you are able to stay safe. That’s why we have put together packs, which include basic first aid supplies.
Each pack contains:
- Absorbant dressing
- Conforming bandage
- Napkin to clean up any spills
- Plastic bag for safe disposal
You can pick up a Mind Space basic first aid pack from any of the following places:
106 Marsh Lane
Tel: 0151 944 1509
12 Alexander Mount
Tel: 0151 920 7137
Children’s Centre & Southport Office
Tel: 01704 38004
18 Seel Street,
Tel: 0151 706 6701
Mob: 07918 651 129
The Venus Centre
215 Linacre Lane
Tel: 0151 474 4744
166 Knowsley Road,
Tel: 0151 922 8606