Buddy Up: Support Officer – Closing 11:59pm Sunday 14 August 2022
Job Title: Buddy Up Support Officer
Salary: £11,774.70 (£19,624.50 pro rata)
Location: Community venues – borough wide
Hours: 21 hours per week (flexible with the potential opportunity to increase hours dependant on funding)
Term: Fixed Term:12 months from start date
Accountable to: Buddy Up Co-ordinator
To support the Buddy Up Co-ordinator to deliver the Buddy Up project, to reduce social isolation, increase self-esteem and develop skills in preparation for an independent adulthood for young people with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND).
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- To support the Co-ordinator with the planning, logistics and delivery of monthly social clubs in Southport and Crosby for 13 to 18 year olds
- To support the Co-ordinator to plan, deliver and facilitate additional activities throughout the year during evenings, weekends and school holidays, aimed at building participants skills, confidence and friendship groups
- To support with volunteer recruitment, training and retention
- To support volunteers to develop their skills and team spirit so they are better equipped to support the project’s participants
- To support the Co-ordinator to monitor and evaluate the projects outputs, targets and outcomes in line with the funder’s aims and objectives
Job Pack (Downloads)
The closing date for applications is 11:59pm, Sunday 14 August 2022.
Interviews dates are scheduled for w/c Monday 22 August 2022.
All completed applications and any enquiries to be sent to email@example.com