Sefton CVS Reablement Project supports the South Sefton Virtual Ward Health & Wellbeing Trainer Service.
- Are you a South Sefton resident aged 18+?
- Do you live with a long-term health condition?
- Do you feel isolated or experience low moods?
- Would you like to make a positive change to your overall wellbeing?
If you have answered ‘yes’ to any of the above questions you could be eligible to access the Health and Wellbeing Trainer Programme.
What do the Health and Wellbeing Trainers provide?
- Support and guidance with developing your own support/action plan.
- Individualised support and one-to-one mentoring to help you focus on your goals.
- Behavioural change and motivational techniques to help you achieve your goals.
- Support with rediscovering and developing your confidence.
- Signposting to other appropriate agencies.
- Help with developing social networks.
How do I access them?
The Health and Wellbeing Programme is linked directly to the Virtual Ward. If you are a patient of the Virtual Ward you can access the Health and Wellbeing Programme via this route.
If you feel you would benefit from this service you should contact your GP or another health professional involved in your care and ask them to refer you to the South Sefton Virtual Ward.
What you will do for yourself?
The Health and Wellbeing Trainers support people to do things for themselves. People using the service are expected to set their own goals and work with us towards achieving them. You are key to making those lifestyle changes and improving your wellbeing.
What happens next?
A Health and Wellbeing Trainer will visit you to find out what support you would like, what your goals are and to talk you through the programme step by step.
Your Health and Wellbeing Trainer will then help you develop your own individualised action plan to help you achieve your goals, providing you with the necessary tools, techniques and contacts to help you along the way.
You will receive weekly contact from your Health and Wellbeing Trainer who will be able to address any concerns you have, and see if you are happy with the service you are receiving.
For more information, or to access the Health & Wellbeing Trainer service, please call 0151 920 0726 ext 219 or email firstname.lastname@example.org