We are currently able to offer our services to Sefton schools at the reduced rate of £20 per hour, thanks to funding from South Sefton and Southport & Formby CCGs. To take advantage of this offer, simply complete a Service Enquiry Form as usual and the subsidy will be applied when we agree a service offer.
What can SEAS offer?
Our support programmes are designed and delivered to meet the needs identified and include:
- Mentoring, counselling and therapy
- Emotional resilience programmes
- Person-centred support
- Support to establish positive routines
- Facilitating peer support and space to talk
- Transitions initiatives
- Information, advice and guidance
- Relationships workshops
- Team building
- Signposting and service co-ordination
- Staff training and support
- Flexible delivery times and places
- Informal workshops on PSHE, tackling issues such as bullying, sexual health and relationships education, drugs and alcohol, and healthy eating
The service model is straightforward and making an enquiry is simple:
1) Complete our Service Enquiry Form and email to Sefton CVS to discuss the presenting issues, needs, available budget* and time frame.
2) A bespoke package of activities/interventions is planned with consortium members, based on the needs, requirements and – where appropriate – assessments.
3) A delivery, payment and review plan is agreed between Sefton CVS and the service.
4) An evaluation of the impact of our service is provided, which provides evidence of outcomes achieved as a result of the intervention(s).
*Costs for services usually start at £27.50 per hour (subsidies may be available)
How to engage with SEAS