How Confident are you with your Organisations Safeguarding Governance? (2018)
The Charity Commission recently issued a regulatory alert with regards to their expectations of organisations in relation to Safeguarding Governance. You can view full details of this at the following link: https://www.gov.uk/government/news/regulatory-alert-to-charities-safeguarding
Sefton CVS would like your feedback on your confidence to deliver these expectations and any support you may require. We already provide a range of services in relation to safeguarding, however we want to check that this is the right type of support and what we can additionally provide in order to meet your organisations needs.
Current support available includes:
- Policy guidance and feedback
- Online information and resources (including Safeguarding and GDPR)
- On line E-learning for Safeguarding Children and Adults (£7.50 per package)
- Bespoke delivery of the Sefton LSCB Safeguarding Children Course (Level one face to face course – 4 hours)
- Bespoke delivery of Adult Safeguarding (Level one face to face course – 4 hours *under ongoing development)
- DBS umbrella service
- General advise, signposting and support with safeguarding matters
- Representation of the CVS and VCF on the Sefton Local Safeguarding Children’s Board and Pan Merseyside Safeguarding Adults Board, as well as a range of sub groups
Please take five minutes to complete the following 4 question survey which aligns with the Charity Commissions published expectations. The survey also provides an opportunity to provide us with any additional information that you feel would help us tailor of offer of support. This survey can be completed confidentially, or with your organisational details should you wish for us to contact you directly to discuss your support needs.