Sefton CVS Training Offer
We are delighted to announce that Sefton CVS has a training package on offer to the VCF sector in Sefton.
The offer contains a package of 25 high quality online training programmes for the exceptional value of £15pp to those VCF sector organisations based in Sefton.
The full list of training programmes are as follows:
- A Practical Guide to GDPR (General)
- Anti-Fraud, Bribery and Corruption
- Bullying and Harassment in the Workplace
- Child Protection
- Child Protection Fundamentals
- Child Protection in Sport & Active Leisure
- Cyber Security
- Equality & Diversity
- Fire Safety
- First Aid Essentials
- Food Hygiene and Safety
- Health and Safety
- Moving and Handling
- Introduction to Effective Teamwork
- Introduction to Leadership
- Introduction to Motivation
- Introduction to Risk Assessment
- Raising Awareness of Trafficking and Modern Slavery
- Safeguarding Adults
- Safeguarding Young People
- Safer Recruitment
- The Prevent Duty
- Working with Display Screen Equipment
- How to be an Effective Fire Warden or Fire Marshal
- Introduction to Customer Service
Please note that the training courses are not available individually.
If you are a VCF sector organisation based outside of Sefton and interested in accessing the training please get in touch.
For more information and to purchase the training package please email firstname.lastname@example.org