Community Heritage Grants – DEADLINE EXTENSION CLOSING FRIDAY 20 OCTOBER 2023
Hearts of Gold – Sefton at 50 Project
Thanks to the National Lottery Heritage Fund, Sefton CVS is inviting applications for up to £2,000 from groups across Sefton to run heritage projects and activities between October 2023 and March 2024. These grants are part of our Hearts of Gold – Sefton at 50 project.
You must be a constituted organisation operating in Sefton. You can apply individually or in partnership with other groups and organisations.
Heritage can be anything from the past that you value and want to pass on to future generations. Your project or activity must meet at least two of our intended outcomes:
- to involve a wider range of people in heritage
- to identify and better explain Sefton’s rich and diverse heritage
- to help people and organisations to develop skills
- to learn about heritage and choose further action
- to make Sefton a better place to live, work and visit
For example, your project or activity might focus on memories and traditions, examine nature and the environment or collect historical objects, books and documents.
We would particularly welcome new and diverse applications that have considered the distinctiveness of place and the environment, and improving local capacity for heritage projects.