Due to the ongoing Government guidance regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19), Sefton CVS has currently suspended all training until further notice. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
For more information regarding COVID-19 please visit; seftoncvs.org.uk/covid19/
Sefton CVS’s Training and Development Service works to enhance the skills and knowledge of VCF sector staff, boards and volunteers in order to build the capability and competence of organisations to sustain themselves and grow.
Sefton CVS is an approved training centre and offers courses accredited through Open Awards, the Royal Society for Public Health (RSPH) and ABC as it means common inspection framework standards (CIF). Non-accredited courses, coaching and peer learning can be provided in group training sessions and through masterclasses and bespoke provision.
The service focuses on:
- Capacity building to ensure organisations are legally compliant and adopt good practice.
- Ensuring a professional and up-to-date workforce within the VCF sector.
- Ensuring organisations are fit for purpose and tender/commission ready.
- Improving the social and financial value of workforce learning and development.
Upcoming Training & Masterclasses
Please see below for a list of upcoming training and development opportunities from Sefton CVS. Please use the online booking form below to book your place, but if you experience any problems or you require more information, please email email@example.com
Accredited On-Line Training to the Third Sector £7.50
- Child Protection Certificate accredited Kidscape and Family Lives Level 2 programme (graded against nationally accepted levels and equivalent to GCSE grades A* – C)
- Safeguarding Adults endorsed by Remploy and the Association of Chief Police Officers Level 2 programme (as graded against the nationally accepted levels and equivalent to GCSE grades A* – C)
- Equality and Diversity Level 2 programme (graded against nationally accepted levels and equivalent to GCSE grades A* – C)
To book online training please contact us on 0151 920 0726 ext 202 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Online Booking Form