Merseyside Funding Information Portal (MFIP) an online resource that will give you all you need to know about funding your charitable or community work, whether you are an individual, community group, voluntary organisation, registered charity or social enterprise. In addition, information and support in tendering and procurement related opportunities for voluntary bodies is now offered through this portal.
For bookings please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0151 920 0726 ext. 226
Advice & Support
Our Group Development Team provides information on funding opportunities available to the Voluntary, Community and Faith Sector (VCF) and supports groups to become more sustainable by improving their financial security and capacity.
Sefton based organisations can access support through funding surgeries and road shows, one2one meetings, training courses, conferences and bulletins.
- Funding Search
- Pre-application advice
- Planning for successful fundraising
- Preparing funding applications
- Developing and discussing funding strategies
- Reviewing draft applications (however this does not include writing them)
- Identifying and monitoring outcomes in a straightforward way
- Exploring the best way of improving your organisation’s financial sustainability.
Additional services which may incur a negotiable fee include:-
- Write funding applications
- Business Plan Support
- Feasibility studies
- Project Development
- Consortia Development
- Evaluation and Monitoring
Sefton CVS have good working relationships with regional and national funders and can also help review applications that have been unsuccessful or help clarify any issues or problems you may be experiencing.
Group Development Team
Phone: 0151 920 0726 ext. 226