Are you aged 15-29 years old looking for work?
Have you been unemployed or out of education for 12 months?
Do you feel your ideal job is out of reach?
If yes, then Talent Match can support you!
A Big Lottery funded project designed to provide support to young people looking for long term employment.
Part funded by The European Social Fund and Youth Employment Initiative offering support to 15-17 year olds and 25-29 year olds.
The Talent Match has a team of mentors throughout Merseyside who will work closely with you, providing intensive support to gain sustainable employment.
The Sefton Intensive Mentors are: Lynne Evans, Marie Hall, Clare McGrory and Megan Gamble. We offer various types of support and opportunities including:
- Therapeutic support (counselling/anger management etc)
- Substance misuse support
- Housing issues
- Confidence and motivation
- Employability skills CV’s, Interview prep, Application, UJM support
- Work and volunteering placements
- Travel funding
- CSCS card and Health and Safety Test
- Apprenticeship support
- Business start-up support
- Post-employment support
- Access to Breaking down barriers funding
For any enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 0151 702 0700 .