The Educate Awards is thrilled to announce entries are now open for 2018’s ceremony, in association with Copyrite Systems and Ricoh as title sponsors.
Many Sefton schools were celebrated at last years ceremony including Netherton Moss Primary School, Formby High, St Michael’s CofE High School and Bedford Primary.
The awards, founded by Kim O’Brien in 2012, is the largest education awards in the North West and celebrates every aspect of the school’s curriculum, teaching and staff.
From inspiring teachers, superb support staff to innovative projects across the curriculum, the awards recognise the work of schools and colleges which are delivering outstanding education and helping students achieve their full potential.
The awards are free to enter and open to all government funded and independent private educational establishments, including primary, secondary, further education providers and special needs schools in the Liverpool City Region, Cheshire and Lancashire.
Kim O’Brien says:
“The Educate Awards is an important platform to celebrate education and give those working in schools who transform learning, the credit they deserve.
“We would love to hear about the teachers, support staff and exciting projects happening in schools right across the Liverpool city region!
“We are delighted to launch the call for entries for 2018 and are looking forward to celebrating another year of outstanding education in the North West.”
Associate sponsors include Winstanley College, All About STEM, Liverpool John Moores University, CER, Progress Schools, Liverpool Learning Partnership, School Improvement Liverpool, The Foundry Agency, LSSP, The Bishop of Liverpool, The Rt. Revd. Paul Bayes, DMR David M Robinson Jewellery & Watches and BMD Law.
The deadline for entries is midnight on Sunday 24 June 2018. The shortlist will be announced prior to the awards ceremony and the winners will be revealed on 16 November at Liverpool Cathedral.
For further information including full details of how to enter, please visit www.educateawards.co.uk
- The Communication Award
- Eco School Project of the Year
- Spirit of Enterprise Award
- SEND Provision Award
- Innovative and Creative Literacy Award
- STEM Project of the Year
- Outstanding Arts in a Primary School
- Outstanding Arts in a Secondary School
- Career Aspiration Award
- Outstanding Commitment to Sport in a Primary School
- Outstanding Commitment to Sport in a Secondary School
- Community Partnership Award
- Outstanding Teaching of Life Skills
- Innovation in Education Award
- School Support Star of the Year
- Teacher of the Year
- Leadership Team of the Year
- Most Inspirational 16-18 Education Provider
- Most Inspirational Secondary School
- Most Inspirational Primary School
- Wow Recognition Award