We welcome applications from small and medium sized Merseyside charities operating in any Merseyside borough. Our funding can provide help as you deliver new programmes to reach people affected by the pandemic, or help keep your vital charity services running
Salary: Unpaid voluntary post
Start Date: September 2018
Commitment: Board meetings 4 times a year held in Liverpool during business hours plus participation on one or more of our sub-committees (Grants, Investments, Finance, Risk Management) and occasional visits to Merseyside charities.
Due to the retirement of longstanding trustees, the PH Holt Foundation is looking to recruit three new trustees to its board and welcomes applications from individuals who share our values and commitment to making a positive difference in communities across Merseyside. We are particularly keen to strengthen our board’s expertise and skill base with professionals from the private, public and charity worlds with experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Financial management and accountancy
- Governance and risk management
- Legal expertise in relation to the voluntary sector
- Investment management
- Marketing and digital communications
- Experience and knowledge from working in the field of education, the arts or community programmes
If you would like to apply, please send the following information:
- A brief covering letter outlining why you would like to be a PH Holt Foundation Board Member and the skills you would bring to the role [maximum two sides of A4].
- A current CV providing details of two referees who could be contacted following interview
Your application should be returned for the attention of Ian Bakewell, Chair and emailed to: email@example.com
Deadline: 9am on Friday 15th June 2018.
Interviews will be held during weeks commencing 2nd and 9th July 2018 for a start date in September 2018