Public Health England’s Reproductive Health, Sexual Health and HIV Innovation Fund 2019-20.
Since 2015 the annual Innovation Fund has supported volunteer organisations to spearhead new approaches to HIV prevention in communities at increased risk of the infection.
This year the fund will also support projects that offer new and innovative ways of improving Reproductive Health and Sexual Health (including STI prevention) as well as HIV. Proposals will be accepted from voluntary sector organisations to deliver projects of up to 12 months in duration of a cost of between £25,000 and £100,000.
Next steps for applicants:
1. Read the guidance document which explains the Fund and how to apply
2. Register your interest in the Fund with the team at HIVSRH.Innovation@phe.gov.uk
3. Download the electronic application form
4. Review the terms and conditions for successful applicants
5. Forward questions to HIVSRH.Innovation@phe.gov.uk
Guidance and resources for practitioners to undertake evaluations of interventions or projects in sexual health, reproductive health and HIV services can be found here.