Active Sefton’s successful Park Nights are set to return this May half term!
The free evening events are designed to give youngsters across the south of borough the chance to enjoy a host of free and fun activities.
Hosted at various locations throughout South Sefton, the early evening events aims to divert young people away from anti-social behaviour by encouraging them to take part in fun filled activities
Throughout the week (Tuesday May 29 – Friday June 1) youngsters can take part in a raft of free activities including street golf, ultimate frisby, climbing walls and more!
Park Nights is organised by Active Sefton and funded by the Merseyside Police Community Cash Back Fund.
- Dodgeball and Games at Bowersdale Park (5-7pm) Tuesday May 29
- Street Golf and Football at Kirkstone Park (6-8pm) on Tuesday May 29
- Ultimate Frisbee and Games at Derby Park (5-7pm) on Wednesday May 30
- Climbing Wall at Netherton Activity Centre (6-8pm) on Wednesday May 30
- Street golf and Football at Crosby Coastal Park (5-7pm) on Thursday May 31
- Ultimate Frisbee and Dodgeball at Kirkstone Park (5-7pm) on Thursday May 31
- Street Golf and Football at North Park (5-7pm) on Friday June 1
For more information contact the Active Sefton Team on 0151 288 6286.