The Thrive Network Sefton brings together partnerships of Sefton providers, school
representatives and commissioners.
The primary purpose of this subgroup of the ECM forum is to share best practice, discuss trends and effectively influence the development of new initiatives and provision that will meet the emotional health and wellbeing needs of children, young people and families in Sefton, with a specific focus on The Thrive Model.
The aims of the Thrive Network Sefton are to:
– Coordinate the work of the VCF sector to broaden the understanding of its contribution to the Emotional wellbeing of children and young people in Sefton.
– To foster partnerships, working with schools, NHS providers and commissioners and Sefton MBC.
– To act as a conduit for communication between the Sefton Emotional Health and Wellbeing Board.
– To influence the development of initiatives and provision that will meet the emotional health and wellbeing needs of children, young people and families in Sefton, across the full continuum of needs (universal to inpatient).
– To support the development of the Emotional Health and Wellbeing Strategy.
– To work towards embedding the Thrive Model in Sefton.
Meetings take place bi-monthly and information is shared regularly in email briefings.
If you would like to get involved or have a chat to find out more about the Thrive Network please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
2023 Forum Dates
Thursday 23 February, 10:30am – 11:30am
Thursday 20 April, 10:30am – 11:30am
Tuesday 13 June, 10:30am – 11:30am
Thursday 21 September, 10:30am – 11:30am
Tuesday 14 November, 10:30am – 11:30am
SEAS (Sefton Emotional Achievement Service) has developed a training session that is delivered as a virtual session which is available to Thrive Network Sefton members.